« Home | Rahulogy » | My Life » | LApstrEz BLoG » | Evolving Consciousness » | A Tyro in Corporate World » | The Fun Portal » | Matrix Chronicle » | NewsBits V1.0 » | Mitanshu » | Vocabulary Improvement »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Migukin

Blog Name: Migukin
Blog Owner: Shelton Bumgarner

Migukin is about expat life in Korea from an American writer's point of view. It tends to be wry. It often covers fun things to do in Korea and beyond.

Technorati Tags: korea expat Seoul fun booze silly wry incheon

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories