« Home | Road to Geekdome » | Hilo del Fuego » | SEO Blog » | \0X0/ » | keyan--->The yore the present the futurity » | Feelings Actually » | Talking Tactics » | A Common man from India » | Saugaat » | Scribblings of a Maniac »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

HArd 2 get

Blog Name: HArd 2 get
Blog Owner: zohreh

Its all about my life,my dilemma, living in sydney.. migration,working and irania npoetry and litriture,my new years..relationship stories, my girrly point of view,its my life its my joUrNEy and the daily chalanges we all have.

Technorati Tags:

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories