« Home | Persian Surrealist » | Blogger Delights » | Jobless Am I??? » | Rahul Unplugged » | Luciferz Lair » | Donald's World » | Fonzter » | Chronicles of a lazy mind » | An Indian Spirit » | एक शाम मेरे नाम »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Netmedico


Blog Name: Netmedico
Blog Owner:

This site is a nucleus for the activities and interests of medical students studying in Karnataka. Medicos from different colleges (and sometimes from the same overpopulated college like mine) connect with each other for buliding resources, organizing events, guiding each other, making a couple of friends and exchanging veiw points

In short, Netmedico is a junction for all medical students studying in Karnataka to bunch up for work and fun.

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories