« Home | Randomness Redefined » | War Of Words » | fLaWeD CoNcePtiOns » | the blogger's block » | Atlantean Thoughts » | friends » | Gautam Ghosh on Management » | The Analog Alternative » | Boum Shimbun ! Le Journal du Boum ! » | random pickings at life »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rahul Dravid


Blog Name: Rahul Dravid
Blog Owner: Athul

Hi guys i am A big Rahul Dravid......
so this site is all bout pics of dravid
news bout dravid etc
Please vist my site guys
Thank u...........

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories