« Home | .: Sabarish :. » | Nanodreams » | Full Throttle » | An Ode To Noone » | about me..... » | My !st blog » | Nikhil's Musings-Thoughts of a Mallu B Skool kid » | Rantings of a cOnFuSeD mind.... » | My "Online" diary » | Rural Development of India »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Prayukth


Blog Name: Prayukth
Blog Owner: Prayukth

A few of my articles on life in Bangalore...a funny way of looking at the things that happpen in the IT city. Dummy interviews with prominent people etc are all here

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories