« Home | Eureka Express » | Blog for you » | Turbulence in blogosphere.... » | Zephyr_purva » | xpression » | story of turd and pees » | The Lion's Share » | Truly Madly Deeply » | Rahul Prabhakar - when the muse strikes! » | Skittles' Place »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

fun-toon blog


Blog Name: fun-toon blog
Blog Owner: Ankit gupta

As the name suggest its a fun and 'MAST' blog. A blog which every college goer wil want to go n stay adhere.

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories