« Home | Lohness » | Interactive Blog » | Thoughts And Trivia » | Nothing That Matters » | Technical Bliss » | Mystery Unveiled » | praval : My innerself... » | THE COMMENTARY BOX (A Blog for cricket gossip) » | Rectilinear Redemption » | Ma voix... »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Not Another Brick in the Wall...


Blog Name: Not Another Brick in the Wall...
Blog Owner: Shesh

Mostly about my travels, but has other things also. You can find lots of photos also here.

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories