« Home | An Engineering Student's Blog » | Migukin » | Rahulogy » | My Life » | LApstrEz BLoG » | Evolving Consciousness » | A Tyro in Corporate World » | The Fun Portal » | Matrix Chronicle » | NewsBits V1.0 »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Lingo of my inner voice

Blog Name: Lingo of my inner vocie
Blog Owner: Raheel Lakhani

The enigmatic deep expressions of my blog are like delicious chocolate icing on the cake... every fiber of my being tastes as bitter as Dark Cold Coffee. Now my feelings are in words; dealing with the issues from within: projecting the lonely side of me. Reflecting my outlook on society as an unblurred image. I am melting in this rain to soothe my pain. Briefly, Its all about me and my mindsets.

Technorati Tags:

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories