« Home | wordswalk » | ente chinthakal » | If-then-else » | Prayukth » | .: Sabarish :. » | Nanodreams » | Full Throttle » | An Ode To Noone » | about me..... » | My !st blog »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

LOOSE CONTROL


Blog Name: LOOSE CONTROL
Blog Owner: arijit

Yeah you read that right..its LOOSE CONTROL. This page is where my keyboard is gonna go loose, where I am gonna pen down my ideas on the pragmatic view of life, powerplay of teenage, adolescece and metamorphosis into Generation Next. This page is gonna bring you hard core realities, criticisms, illusions and disillusions of life and last but not the least the stories of the fun filled days of our last few school days...


Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories