« Home | random thoughts of a confused mind » | Technology Tadka MarKe » | A Virgin's Diary » | Coimbatore City » | Affiliate Revenue Information » | Ujjwal's Articles » | fun-toon blog » | Eureka Express » | Blog for you » | Turbulence in blogosphere.... »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Unsolved Mysteries...


Blog Name: Unsolved Mysteries...
Blog Owner: Nikhil

It's a blog that reveal's the mysteries of Universe.There are so many secreat's that are never been solved and Man is curious to find it.Here we are trying to flash some light on that acpect.Hope you can find what u were trying to reveal or search.........

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories