« Home | In search of life......... » | The Blue Mind » | Contemporary Me » | Fresh Blog » | Planet Sataract » | Reincarnation » | Lingo of my inner voice » | An Engineering Student's Blog » | Migukin » | Rahulogy »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Google Videos - India

Blog Name: Google Videos - India
Blog Owner: Ritesh, BD

Unofficial blog showcasing interesting Indian videos from Google Video.

Technorati Tags:

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories