« Home | Science Blog » | Software Quality » | Mainframe Blog » | Security | Computer World Blogs » | Development | Computer World Blogs » | My Dhaba » | Hack Diary » | Google Videos - India » | In search of life......... » | The Blue Mind »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life Begins Everyday

Blog Name: Life Begins Everyday
Blog Owner: Himanshu

Me and my'crazy erratic'self, with an ever wandering, rambling soul....composing entirely what my infatuated mind perceives!! This traverse has just started and the exploration will never terminate.Simply, this blog is more like a journal, nothing too personal, nothing too complicated! I write everything and anything I feel like that is reasonably close to ME and My machine...



Technorati Tags:

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories