« Home | Google Videos - India » | In search of life......... » | The Blue Mind » | Contemporary Me » | Fresh Blog » | Planet Sataract » | Reincarnation » | Lingo of my inner voice » | An Engineering Student's Blog » | Migukin »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hack Diary

Blog Name: Hack Diary
Blog Owner: Matt Biddulph

I'm based in London, although I'm travelling at the moment. I'm a freelance software designer and creative technologist; contact me if you are interested in working together. I used to work at the BBC, in Radio and Music Interactive, where I was leader of the software architecture team, aka Head of Plugging Things Into Other Things. We made good things.

I like open source software, open data, music and radio, mobile and wireless, Unix, distributed computing and messaging, REST, hardware hacking, PVRs, iPods, python, ruby, rails, massive media, digital photography, RDF, semi-structured content and corpus analysis, finding patterns in information, the internet, laptops, video, xhtml and css, Debian, Macs, conferences, snowboarding and all kinds of other stuff.

Technorati Tags:

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories