« Home | Pics and Picks of life » | LOOSE CONTROL » | wordswalk » | ente chinthakal » | If-then-else » | Prayukth » | .: Sabarish :. » | Nanodreams » | Full Throttle » | An Ode To Noone »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

DIGITAL AND TECH


Blog Name: DIGITAL AND TECH
Blog Owner: URJIT SINGH BHATIA

This is a blog where one can find technological updates, information on new electronic equipments etc. Dig into the latest news from all around the world about technology. News that is handpicked and worth reading. A good place for those who are new to the jargon of the digital lifestyle.

Technorati Tags:


About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories