« Home | Pleasures of Life » | Life Begins Everyday » | Science Blog » | Software Quality » | Mainframe Blog » | Security | Computer World Blogs » | Development | Computer World Blogs » | My Dhaba » | Hack Diary » | Google Videos - India »

What exactly is the Blog Directory?

An idea came to my mind that why not have a blog which in itself is a blog directory? So using the blogger API, I developed a service where you can submit your own blog with various info about the the blog. So why late? You can go and submit your blog at http://myjavaserver.com/~tomorrowist/addBlog.html.
Wish you a happy blogging experience!

Friday, March 17, 2006

.: Sabarish :.

Blog Name: .: Sabarish :.
Blog Owner: Sabarish

A peek into my life and a place to read my thoughts.

Technorati Tags:

About me

  • I'm Vijay
  • From Bangalore, Karnataka, India
  • Hi there? I am a fun loving guy who is a great fan of Music and Science. I have been blogging since 10/05, hope you like my blogs!
My profile

Technorati Categories